Author Topic: Jubo Simfiles -301-450 Impulsion- (Update: 2017-Mar06)  (Read 63375 times)

Offline Jubo

• Otaku's Dream "Lazy" Owner
  • Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:October 18, 2017, 12:23:59 PM
  • Melon-pan is my bait for Shana-tan!
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-345] BUMP OF CHICKEN - GO [GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation OP]
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »

BUMP OF CHICKEN - GO [グランブルーファンタジー / GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2qRotJb (32 MB)

Request by: Kevin Fernandez (Facebook)

BUMP OF CHICKEN once again... Their songs are great... though it is sometimes complicated to step to for me that is. I am still stuck on making this one simfile sung by them and I guess I am close to completing it now though seems offsync some parts.
oh well it'll be done soon.

I haven't played the mobile game at all so I don't know what it is about before watching the anime. But all good so far. Pretty good VA cast in this anime indeed. Sawashiro Miyuki  ^-^ Katalina  ^-^ Kugimiya Rie <3, Yukarin, Tanaka Rie, Touyama Nao and sugita wow :D pretty good.

The Steps is pretty sure slow and chaotic yup. That's for the challenge chart. The rest should be bearable as their respective difficulties.

Will be doing ED theme too part of the request :D

2 this week will I make to number 3 today/tomorrow>? maybe not...  8)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:39:59 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-346] HARUHI - Sora no Parade [GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation ED]
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 06:34:41 AM »

HARUHI -  ソラのパレード / Sora no Parade [グランブルーファンタジー / GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation ED]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2rOv0bn (31.1 MB)

Request by: Kevin Fernandez (Facebook)

err I don't like being sick but it happen and missed my Softball Tournament because of it !@#$ but at least this is done.

It is the Ending Theme Parade! First is Granblue!

This was pretty interesting ending theme so many things going on here in terms of placing the arrows and making it complex as crazy? as possible?... yet!...
I made it less of it LMAO. made it more comprehensible to dance too :) oh well. All done!

Plus... No Credit Video! wooo! Same with OP above post was No Credit. All re-encoded from the Blu-Ray Disc Rip oh my!

Next Parade... Mahou no Sho ED... Mellow chill song  8)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:03:55 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-348] kohaluna - Ketsui no Daiya [Girlish Number OP1]
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »

kohaluna (鈴木絵理 & 大西沙織) -  決意のダイヤ / Ketsui no Daiya [ガーリッシュ ナンバー / Girlish Number OP1 (Episode 01)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2s2DlKs (44.1 MB)

mmmmmmmmm... Finally Back... (actually I did two simfiles last week on my supposedly one week break... hope you find it  8) since they are Batch Pack Exclusives)
So I got pretty bored of the doing ED themes of Mahou no Sho and sukasuka... so I did something more upbeat/lifting? and bass heavy? I guess? I dunno something I do like...
I was trending to the path I was before and forcing myself to love it (I do like it, not love?) and finish it. Eventually I will finish those... So I got 2 songs that caught my eargasmic/in-myhead-crazy songs in my playlist travels and at home relaxing...

So here is one of two today:

Honestly... This opening and the only appearance to this anime... pretty much love these characters, who are singing this, more than the others :P  <3 Kazuha <3

Since Huzure did the Opening (technically OP2), Bloom. Might as well do the OP1 EP1 where my addiction to this song begun! AHH~!

I do REMEMBER a person wanting an ED theme of this anime... I don't know if it was already made, but I may consider making it  8)

On to the next one!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:45:15 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-349] Asaka - Open your eyes [Occultic;Nine ED]
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »

亜咲花 / Asaka - Open your eyes [オカルティック・ナイン / Occultic;Nine ED]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2sMWbST (37.9 MB)

mmmmmmmmm... Finally Back... (actually I did two simfiles last week on my supposedly one week break... hope you find it  8) since they are Batch Pack Exclusives)
So I got pretty bored of the doing ED themes of Mahou no Sho and sukasuka... so I did something more upbeat/lifting? and bass heavy? I guess? I dunno something I do like...
I was trending to the path I was before and forcing myself to love it (I do like it, not love?) and finish it. Eventually I will finish those... So I got 2 songs that caught my eargasmic/in-myhead-crazy songs in my playlist travels and at home relaxing...

So here is two of two today:

This was on my shuffle playlist on my Sony Xperia Z3 phone during my travels to work and home... showed up playing time to time and finally caved in on make it (Shuffle mode not doing its' job since there is more than 3k of songs HAHA)... KNOWING!
that I haven't watch the anime yet.  8) not cool... at all lol!

I really do like this song makes my fingers tapping plenty of times when listening to it HAHA awesome stuff.

Next song will be 350... so Most likely... Will be batch only... so Batch Pack Party soon! YAY...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:48:35 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-351] WEAVER - Dakara Boku wa Boku o Tebanasu [Sagrada Reset OP2]
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2017, 09:07:14 AM »

WEAVER - だから僕は僕を手放す / Dakara Boku wa Boku o Tebanasu [サクラダリセット / Sagrada Reset OP2]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2sojqG5 (30.4 MB)

Start of Summer 2017 Anime Season is now or coming... And I start off with WEAVER! WAH! and Sagrada Reset :o Anime is gaining interest for me as usual...

another kool song from WEAVER and I been doing most of them... Still gotta do one of their song I am missing which is the Udon anime which I haven't gotten to it and Aikyoku made one too so I do not seem 100% interested on making since Aikyoku made one and I pretty much satisfied what Aikyoku has done :) though on the harder/chaotic side I may need to make maybe?

As for this simfile... Why is it hard to find image materials -.- I always rely on google to save me and most time aren't that great haha my downfall/negatives on my choices of gfxs and image editing is soooo bad! HAHA.

Steps is a bit or alot on galloping style so :D on challenge and the rest should be very doable :) Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:10:19 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-352] Tia - Deal with the devil [Kakegurui OP]
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 05:21:02 AM »

Tia - Deal with the devil [賭ケグルイ / Kakegurui OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2sTt4kc (36.5 MB)

Welcome Summer 2017 Anime Season.... Yaaaaohhhh!

Jazz! Jazz! !@#$ so hard... I tired... must be really hard on PAD for sure! all those burst streams  >:D >:D >:D on challenge that is...

Enjoy! Ending Theme is also coming too... That will be great too though not interesting !@#$ hard Jazz Damn so good listen to, yet... not great to work with it.

MORE TO COME~! 1/3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:50:27 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-353] Frederic - Kanashii Ureshii [Koi to Uso OP]
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 05:32:43 AM »

フレデリック / Frederic - かなしいうれしい / Kanashii Ureshii [恋と嘘 / Love and Lies / Koi to Uso OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2tWhcO1 (30.9 MB)

Welcome Summer 2017 Anime Season.... USO! kanashii kanashii kanashii~~~~~ ureshii ureshii ureshii~~~~~

DAMN~! this.... Song... This SONG! AHHHH so eargasmic worthy! HAAAA just so good.

I have a feeling... Challenge might be a deal break not fun? I do like Heavy a bit... Well up to you guys... Expect the repeats and pattern mirrors for sure since kanashii kanashii kanashii~~~~~ ureshii ureshii ureshii~~~~~ mmmmmmm.... so good.

One of my FAV OP and the top 10 or even #1 this season for sure...

More to come 2/3...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:52:18 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-354] YANN - Ai You Ready Ai Wo Ready [Enmusubi no Youko-chan OP1]
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 05:43:54 AM »

YANN - 爱(Ai)You Ready 爱我(Ai Wo) Ready [縁結びの妖狐ちゃん / Fox Spirit Little Matchmaker / Enmusubi no Youko-chan OP1]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2tCEDsV (30.2 MB)

Welcome Summer 2017 Anime Season.... Different! yet...

Different... Very! Chinese Anime based and op has sticked to their roots (I assume?)... and I do like it.
The slow BPM is a great change of pace I guess and seems bitter-sweet song it seems like it. and Video Animation seems to depict it as well. I guess from what feel from this.

Apparently... I can't find the lyrics to this song at all so erm -.- sucks... If anyone know it please tell me or direct me to it :)
Must remember this is not Japanese lyric singing... it actually Chinese.. I don't know if it traditional or standard :(

Challenge do have some of those oddly placed chaotic thrills of the guitar strum/picks and some of the none ordinary

3/3 Today... More to come soon... Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:59:15 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-355] angela - Zenryoku☆Summer! [Aho Girl OP]
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2017, 11:04:51 AM »

angela - 全力 / Zenryoku☆Summer! [アホガール / Aho Girl OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2tgizYl (21 MB)

Welcome Summer 2017 Anime Season.... BANANA!

AHO GIRL! oh my gawd. such a great LMAO Anime. and anime-shorts sadly but but its good...
Waiting for weekly is a pain too for such a short runtime duration of an Anime. sigh but all good.
Plus angela singing the OP theme and every week it seems different animation mmm damn need to update this once it is collab together like the last episode I bet.!

I like song and I hope my steps matches. I hope you guys like it.

I decided with these two simfiles since they were short 1 min songs and I am pretty much not really in for the time since two days off from work and catching up on Anime... Err not enough time sigh.
1/2 Today... Next one below...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:37:46 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-356] Minase Inori - Aimai Moko [Tsurezure Children OP]
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2017, 11:12:47 AM »

水瀬いのり / Minase Inori - アイマイモコ / Aimai Moko [徒然チルドレン / Tsurezure Children OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2t4X60c (20.8 MB)

Welcome Summer 2017 Anime Season.... Is it a dure or zure? Erm... whatever... I got both on there (songlist-ingame & Foldername) :P

So many characters for romance.... mmm Nice! another anime short :) OP seems good... so why not make it? and its 1 min :P

I decided with these two simfiles since they were short 1 min songs and I am pretty much not really in for the time since two days off from work and catching up on Anime... Err not enough time sigh.
2/2 Today... See ya next week! Work is killing my time :(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:39:55 AM by Jubo »

+- Recent Posts

[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-373] Suzuki Konomi - THERE IS A REASON [No Game No Life Zero Theme] by Jubo October 13, 2017, 06:41:54 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-372] Luce Twinkle Wink☆ - Koi no Prologue* [Gamers! ED2] by Jubo October 09, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-371] Riko Reg Nanachi - TabinoHidarite, SaihatenoMigi [Made in Abyss ED] by Jubo October 06, 2017, 10:47:03 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-370] Komatsu Mikako - Maybe the next waltz [Ballroom e Youkoso ED1] by Jubo October 05, 2017, 05:16:02 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] "Legendary Road" Released (#404) by Huzure September 29, 2017, 10:46:30 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-369] UNISON SQUARE GARDEN - Invisible Sensation [Ballroom e Youkoso OP2] by Jubo September 28, 2017, 06:32:00 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] "WHITEOUT" Released (#403) by Huzure September 24, 2017, 05:36:19 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-368] Minami - Beautiful Soldier [Youjitsu ED] by Jubo September 23, 2017, 11:54:32 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Hyakka Ryouran" Released by Aikyoku September 23, 2017, 12:23:41 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Hikari Tatsu Ame" Released by Aikyoku September 22, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

+- Shoutbox

View Shout History

+- Discord

+-Ads Section

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

This website is provided by DreamHost