Author Topic: Jubo Simfiles -301-450 Impulsion- (Update: 2017-Mar06)  (Read 25803 times)

Online Jubo

• Otaku's Dream "Lazy" Owner
  • Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:Today at 07:51:27 AM
  • Melon-pan is my bait for Shana-tan!
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-345] BUMP OF CHICKEN - GO [GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation OP]
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »

BUMP OF CHICKEN - GO [グランブルーファンタジー / GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2qRotJb (32 MB)

Request by: Kevin Fernandez (Facebook)

BUMP OF CHICKEN once again... Their songs are great... though it is sometimes complicated to step to for me that is. I am still stuck on making this one simfile sung by them and I guess I am close to completing it now though seems offsync some parts.
oh well it'll be done soon.

I haven't played the mobile game at all so I don't know what it is about before watching the anime. But all good so far. Pretty good VA cast in this anime indeed. Sawashiro Miyuki  ^-^ Katalina  ^-^ Kugimiya Rie <3, Yukarin, Tanaka Rie, Touyama Nao and sugita wow :D pretty good.

The Steps is pretty sure slow and chaotic yup. That's for the challenge chart. The rest should be bearable as their respective difficulties.

Will be doing ED theme too part of the request :D

2 this week will I make to number 3 today/tomorrow>? maybe not...  8)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:39:59 AM by Jubo »

Online Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-346] HARUHI - Sora no Parade [GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation ED]
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 06:34:41 AM »

HARUHI -  ソラのパレード / Sora no Parade [グランブルーファンタジー / GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation ED]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2rOv0bn (31.1 MB)

Request by: Kevin Fernandez (Facebook)

err I don't like being sick but it happen and missed my Softball Tournament because of it !@#$ but at least this is done.

It is the Ending Theme Parade! First is Granblue!

This was pretty interesting ending theme so many things going on here in terms of placing the arrows and making it complex as crazy? as possible?... yet!...
I made it less of it LMAO. made it more comprehensible to dance too :) oh well. All done!

Plus... No Credit Video! wooo! Same with OP above post was No Credit. All re-encoded from the Blu-Ray Disc Rip oh my!

Next Parade... Mahou no Sho ED... Mellow chill song  8)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:03:55 AM by Jubo »

Online Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-348] kohaluna - Ketsui no Daiya [Girlish Number OP1]
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »

kohaluna (鈴木絵理 & 大西沙織) -  決意のダイヤ / Ketsui no Daiya [ガーリッシュ ナンバー / Girlish Number OP1 (Episode 01)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2s2DlKs (44.1 MB)

mmmmmmmmm... Finally Back... (actually I did two simfiles last week on my supposedly one week break... hope you find it  8) since they are Batch Pack Exclusives)
So I got pretty bored of the doing ED themes of Mahou no Sho and sukasuka... so I did something more upbeat/lifting? and bass heavy? I guess? I dunno something I do like...
I was trending to the path I was before and forcing myself to love it (I do like it, not love?) and finish it. Eventually I will finish those... So I got 2 songs that caught my eargasmic/in-myhead-crazy songs in my playlist travels and at home relaxing...

So here is one of two today:

Honestly... This opening and the only appearance to this anime... pretty much love these characters, who are singing this, more than the others :P  <3 Kazuha <3

Since Huzure did the Opening (technically OP2), Bloom. Might as well do the OP1 EP1 where my addiction to this song begun! AHH~!

I do REMEMBER a person wanting an ED theme of this anime... I don't know if it was already made, but I may consider making it  8)

On to the next one!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:45:15 PM by Jubo »

Online Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-349] Asaka - Open your eyes [Occultic;Nine ED]
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »

亜咲花 / Asaka - Open your eyes [オカルティック・ナイン / Occultic;Nine ED]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2sMWbST (37.9 MB)

mmmmmmmmm... Finally Back... (actually I did two simfiles last week on my supposedly one week break... hope you find it  8) since they are Batch Pack Exclusives)
So I got pretty bored of the doing ED themes of Mahou no Sho and sukasuka... so I did something more upbeat/lifting? and bass heavy? I guess? I dunno something I do like...
I was trending to the path I was before and forcing myself to love it (I do like it, not love?) and finish it. Eventually I will finish those... So I got 2 songs that caught my eargasmic/in-myhead-crazy songs in my playlist travels and at home relaxing...

So here is two of two today:

This was on my shuffle playlist on my Sony Xperia Z3 phone during my travels to work and home... showed up playing time to time and finally caved in on make it (Shuffle mode not doing its' job since there is more than 3k of songs HAHA)... KNOWING!
that I haven't watch the anime yet.  8) not cool... at all lol!

I really do like this song makes my fingers tapping plenty of times when listening to it HAHA awesome stuff.

Next song will be 350... so Most likely... Will be batch only... so Batch Pack Party soon! YAY...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:48:35 PM by Jubo »

+- Recent Posts

[ODMix 5 (Pad)] Re: ODM 5th Pad Pack (Accepting Submissions) by Itsugo June 27, 2017, 02:46:05 PM
[ODMix 5 (Pad)] ODM 5th Pad Vol.3 Pack- Jubo's Song List by Jubo June 27, 2017, 11:25:07 AM
[ODMix 5 (Pad)] Huzure's status by Huzure June 26, 2017, 01:57:33 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-349] Asaka - Open your eyes [Occultic;Nine ED] by Jubo June 24, 2017, 11:39:10 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-348] kohaluna - Ketsui no Daiya [Girlish Number OP1] by Jubo June 24, 2017, 10:50:55 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There" Released by Aikyoku June 22, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Kaidoku Funou" Released by Aikyoku June 22, 2017, 11:46:05 PM
[Itsugo15's Simfiles] Bridge of The Lotus Released by Itsugo June 21, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] Huzure's Simfiles Pack #16 : 401 - 425 Simfiles by Huzure June 17, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] "Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu!" Released (#401) by Huzure June 17, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

+- Shoutbox

View Shout History

+- Discord