Author Topic: Jubo Simfiles - Main Discussion / Old Thread (Dead download links!)  (Read 190365 times)

Online Jubo

• Otaku's Dream "Lazy" Owner
  • Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:Today at 07:51:27 AM
  • Melon-pan is my bait for Shana-tan!
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-Incomplete] Interviews with Monster Girls/Demi-chan wa Kataritai OP
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2017, 06:43:09 AM »
TrySail - オリジナル./Original. [#亜人ちゃんは語りたい/Interviews with Monster Girls/Demi-chan wa Kataritai OP] >> Download me! << (27 MB)

At first (my number-1 anime atm)... I wasn't interested in watching this show... Oh boy I was so damn I didn't stick to my initial statement before. This anime is great! The opening song took me some episodes to like it as much I create this simfile. :D

There is no .ogg music file hence it is a bit lower filesize and file count :D (Didn't bother re-encoding a 320k mp3 to v10 .ogg kinda of pointless when source is less)

As for the steps... Oooo! I believe I kind of over done some parts near the end of the song with couple 4th/16th/8th gap runs so may not match as well but it was a different kind of beat/vocals from first half of the chorus? you will see. Also damn those "dubstep" sections pretty fun and I know I could've done more harder if its not based on 4/16/8/16/4 runs I was so tempted to do more than that but I gotta reason it and I guess turn out okay still... I may regret later when I make the KB Chart for this in months/years after? sigh reminded me so many KB Chart Backlogs.

Who is the best girl? I really do like Sakie (succubus) and Kyouko (dullahan). I bet you wondering why not Hikari (vampire) or Himari (vamp-sister)?? hehe~!

Alright I think I am done for this week...
More next week or in 6-7days that is I am still motivated :D

Offline Akui

• Lurker [Beginner]
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Last Login:June 26, 2017, 04:32:27 PM
  • Cheese Box Cool
    • View Profile
Re: [Jubo-Incomplete] Interviews with Monster Girls/Demi-chan wa Kataritai OP
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2017, 11:50:12 AM »
TrySail - オリジナル./Original. [#亜人ちゃんは語りたい/Interviews with Monster Girls/Demi-chan wa Kataritai OP] >> Download me! << (27 MB)

At first (my number-1 anime atm)... I wasn't interested in watching this show... Oh boy I was so damn I didn't stick to my initial statement before. This anime is great! The opening song took me some episodes to like it as much I create this simfile. :D

There is no .ogg music file hence it is a bit lower filesize and file count :D (Didn't bother re-encoding a 320k mp3 to v10 .ogg kinda of pointless when source is less)

As for the steps... Oooo! I believe I kind of over done some parts near the end of the song with couple 4th/16th/8th gap runs so may not match as well but it was a different kind of beat/vocals from first half of the chorus? you will see. Also damn those "dubstep" sections pretty fun and I know I could've done more harder if its not based on 4/16/8/16/4 runs I was so tempted to do more than that but I gotta reason it and I guess turn out okay still... I may regret later when I make the KB Chart for this in months/years after? sigh reminded me so many KB Chart Backlogs.

Who is the best girl? I really do like Sakie (succubus) and Kyouko (dullahan). I bet you wondering why not Hikari (vampire) or Himari (vamp-sister)?? hehe~!

Ahh thank you for stepping this song! I work at a school and we made a DDR-comp for them and this anime is one of the most popular ones amongst the kinds right now! They'll be really happy :)

Online Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
Re: [Jubo-Incomplete] Interviews with Monster Girls/Demi-chan wa Kataritai OP
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2017, 05:19:08 PM »

Ahh thank you for stepping this song! I work at a school and we made a DDR-comp for them and this anime is one of the most popular ones amongst the kinds right now! They'll be really happy :)
You're welcome, I hope they like it :)

Online Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-Incomplete] Tales of Zestiria the X ED2
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2017, 05:54:26 AM »
FLOW - INNOSENSE [テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア ザ クロス/Tales of Zestiria the X ED2] >> Download me! << (26.6 MB)

At this moment... I am currently replaying Zestiria on PS4 I previously played on PC and didn't entirely finished it :) I dunno why but meh PS4 it is. Definitely not 60fps but "smoother" I guess?

and also another thing this season of Zestiria the X ep 18 is a spoiler to Berseria errr so I heard of it and can't watch anymore further until I finish both games now, ouch -.- oh well.

This song is so what you call it... violin-te strumming so challenge has that feeling at the beginning then comes the rest of the beats and become a huge stream "dumpfest" yah that constant 10 notes per second for like maybe 30secs or more is a killer I bet... and reach more the 550+ total steps hence I instantly mark it a 13 which I haven't done that with previous one <.< (flip flappers op, changed now, maybe a few more?).  Otherwise, made I had fun with this song... FLOW indeed.

Well I did made a simfile this week... oh the rest and burnout is getting more deep for next week. HAHAHA~!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:58:34 AM by Jubo »

Online Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-Incomplete] GOD EATER Game OP
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2017, 03:13:46 PM »
アラン/aLan - Over the Clouds [#ゴッドイーター/GOD EATER Game OP] >> Download me! << (34 MB)

Damn this song... It bothered me all day today at work and on way home because of its rhythm/vocals in my head.

To be honest... I wanted to have a break... but this song is bugging me to make for a few weeks now sigh. Ever since I downloaded #GODEATER game op collection pack videos -.- (and there is more Video Game OPs I viewed and many I am addicted to which I am trying to not create at them moment except this one sigh or one more? argh)

This is the original, 1st short op?, not -BURST- or -RESURRECTION- Mix unforunately... If you do want a version of that hit up a comment below for either one of those and I make one ;)

Challenge is a mashed up of all the background noises and noticeable pitch sounds you hear normally and previous charts. Of course this definitely a KB chart worthy streams/thrills wooh! but of course PAD restriction in my standards I hope it is alright for some.
Heavy is pretty much what you expect the sound is going to feel without some background/un-noticeable sounds. I like the Heavy chart cause the vocals I loved and teh bass! but challenge is where "difficulty is at"

Enjoy! maybe more tomorrow... I wonder what song will bother me tomorrow during work... HAHA
BTW... I haven't played the games yet -.-

Tags: Jubo ending Opening Anime 

+- Recent Posts

[ODMix 5 (Pad)] Re: ODM 5th Pad Pack (Accepting Submissions) by Itsugo June 27, 2017, 02:46:05 PM
[ODMix 5 (Pad)] ODM 5th Pad Vol.3 Pack- Jubo's Song List by Jubo June 27, 2017, 11:25:07 AM
[ODMix 5 (Pad)] Huzure's status by Huzure June 26, 2017, 01:57:33 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-349] Asaka - Open your eyes [Occultic;Nine ED] by Jubo June 24, 2017, 11:39:10 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-348] kohaluna - Ketsui no Daiya [Girlish Number OP1] by Jubo June 24, 2017, 10:50:55 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There" Released by Aikyoku June 22, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Kaidoku Funou" Released by Aikyoku June 22, 2017, 11:46:05 PM
[Itsugo15's Simfiles] Bridge of The Lotus Released by Itsugo June 21, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] Huzure's Simfiles Pack #16 : 401 - 425 Simfiles by Huzure June 17, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] "Koi? de Ai? de Boukun desu!" Released (#401) by Huzure June 17, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

+- Shoutbox

View Shout History

+- Discord