Author Topic: Jubo Simfiles -451-500 Cessation- (Update: 2018-Apr22)  (Read 6950 times)

Offline Jubo

• Otaku's Dream "Lazy" Owner
  • Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:Today at 06:03:53 PM
  • Melon-pan is my bait for Shana-tan!
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-458] The Peggies - Kimi no Sei [aobuta/Bunny Girl Senpai OP]**
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 10:42:11 AM »
Video Preview

Video may be muted due to copyright. It is a transformative work and non-profit.
[close]

The Peggies - 君のせい / Kimi no Sei
[青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ない / aobuta / Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume o Minai OP (2018)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2EQ3UHX (28.2 MB)

**Special Thanks to the requester who donated to my works and I finally going through the requested songs.
LemonWarlord
I thank you for the support, and I hope I can get through the list of songs you requested. though not ASAP creation but surely I can get to them...

Goodbye Fall 2018 Animes... Sure is a surprise to see aobuta top of the season.

kimi no se kimi no se kimi no se de watashi ou ouu!
!@#$ing hell that is in my head now...

The steps well I made it more complicated then it is on CHLG/Expert so sorry if its a bit chaotic. But I had fun listening it over/over/over and over again to get every possible steppable parts :D

Next is the Ending Themes and YES I DID THEM. Part of the request  8)
Give Thanks to LemonWarlord for that  >:D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:10:33 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
Video Preview

Video may be muted due to copyright. It is a transformative work and non-profit.
[close]

瀬戸麻沙美, 東山奈央, 種﨑敦美, 内田真礼, 久保ユリカ, 水瀬いのり / Seto Asami, Touyama Nao, Tanezaki Atsumi, Uchida Maaya, Kubo Yurika, Minase Inori - 不可思議のカルテ / Fukashigi no Karte
[青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ない / aobuta / Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume o Minai EDs (2018)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2LDyaHm (118 MB)

Also includes~!*No separate click downloads needed. All-In-One Link hence 118MBs :P

Sadly no Shouko-san/-chan :( awaiting for the movie or! some sort of bluray extras? maybe? at least she is part of the first ed theme :)

**Special Thanks to the requester who donated to my works and I finally going through the requested songs.
LemonWarlord
I thank you for the support, and I hope I can get through the list of songs you request. though not ASAP creation but surely I can get to them...

Goodbye Fall 2018 Animes... Sure is a surprise to see aobuta top of the season.

This was a pain to do... Sorry for not putting any variety on steps on the individual character ending songs... :(
But they are roughly the same so :)

LOL on the 118MBs filesize sorry haha first time doing this kind of simfile mini-pack thing lol.

Using the last ep's ending video so I hope it does not spoil much ;)

Thanks LemonWarlord again... Getting your other songs created soon.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:11:49 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-460] TK from Ling Toshite Sigure - katharsis [TOKYO GHOUL: re OP2]
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 02:11:08 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

TK from 凛として時雨 / Ling Toshite Sigure - katharsis
[東京喰種[トーキョーグール]: re / TOKYO GHOUL: re OP2 (2018)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2F3YpWh (27.1 MB)

Goodbye Fall 2018 Animes... Happy New Nyaa everyone!

So I like... in the past even presently now... I should do TK from Ling Tosite Sigure - unravel I mean like do one and keep saying... Huzure+itsugo did one so it should good version... yet I keep debating on/off/on/off... then I like what other songs does TK have? So I saw katharsis alright let's listen and then... here we are :P

So I got a hooked, pretty bad on this song !@#$ me. so I did just today and damn -.- screwed my plans for today HAHAHA~!

PLEASE TELL ME TOKYO GHOUL WATCHERS, I need a better relative BG to this season. I haven't started watching Tokyo Ghoul (only watched the Live Action Version "I know missing a lot or few on anime and many on manga for sure~!").

I might do unravel 'the OG' OP and TOKYO GHOUL: re OP1 from season 1 of :re ... If I get more hyped on it...
But something, someone! is "Blooming into me" :P if you know what anime from that title :P
Cya soon.

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-461] Azuna Riko - Kimi ni Furete [Yagate Kimi ni Naru OP]
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 06:32:25 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

安月名莉子 / Azuna Riko - 君にふれて / Kimi ni Furete
[やがて君になる / Bloom Into You / yagakimi / Yagate Kimi ni Naru OP (2018)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2VrxBFa (27.7 MB)

Goodbye Fall 2018 Animes... Happy New Nyaa everyone!

Blooming Into One of the most "romance realist" I've watched in a long time... yet its yuri... :P Man it was pretty realist situations I beat in the real life in terms of how drama and how the personalities work here, man. It's a good anime in fall2018 maybe the year in it's category genre. Just the yuri or I should say shoujo-ai :D. OP/ED worthy to make... oh what we have here... :P

OP animation/art is amazingly good, and music/vocals are okay too.
ED theme soon... oooh can't wait to step that :) Blooming into tomorrow maybe?

cya later, damn I'm tired stepped overtime for this, or rather got distracted by something -.- sigh

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-462] Kankaku Piero - Rakugaki Page [Black Clover OP6]
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

感覚ピエロ / Kankaku Piero - 落書きペイジ / Rakugaki Page
[ブラッククローバー / BCTV / Black Clover OP6 (2017)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2Rg38LQ (29.4 MB)

Goodbye Fall 2018 Animes... Hello, 2019... Winter 2019 Anime Season.  Wait this isn't one of them?

Damn is it going to be like this for all Black Clover Simfiles -.- rush day one release... Give a Like/thumbs up for what I am doing to myself on this HAHA.

Anyways I tried to make it uhhh enjoyable... or somewhat "hard" man I miss Haruka Mirai...
But this was close to it just the vocals are mm... didn't get me "oooh!", but the instrumentals are there at least :)
anyways got like what 13-14 eps of this so mmm! I wonder they are going to continue this through spring 2019 huh...
then I can't wait for op7 then... lmao!

I'll get to all the Black Clover EDs whenever I feel like it -.-

Now finally, it is time for me to watch ep 65 HAHAHA! damn you stepmania higher priority than watching anime WTF Jubo!
Later... I haven't forgot YagaKimi ED. And LemonWarlord's other donated request...
Just errr Winter 2019 animes are here too !@#$ me more work to do :P.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:59:21 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
Video Preview

[close]

高田憂希 & 寿美菜子 / Takada Yuuki & Kotobuki Minako - hectopascal
[やがて君になる / Bloom Into You / yagakimi / Yagate Kimi ni Naru ED (2018)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2H7UmuD (27.7 MB)

Goodbye Fall 2018 Animes... Well... I am still stuck in Fall2018 Anime with this one LMAO...

Here we go the ED theme the cutest sounding ED theme of Fall2018 animes? debate-able but still nice to make...

I was kind of ummm conservative on stepping this sadly if I over do it it just doesn't feel right? Good potential as KB chart. Just the real BPM is avg speed so what can I do, doubling it just makes it well not natural? huh...

Should be a good breeze to step on except the chaotic Challenge/Expert Chart as always :)

Anyways, Sorry about this, This simfile should've been done long ago...
but Black Clover OP6 came out, it pushes this song back as well.
And I got a lot of Winter 2019, yes 2019 gotta keep that in mind on typing and writing now lol!, watching done and I am interested in a few :) will see in the next few weeks :P It's gonna be a busy one  :'( :'( :'( HAHA sigh.
- Plus still gotta do those donation simfiles too but that too is going to be pushed back sigh. Sorry LemonWarlord.

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-464] UVERworld - Touch Off [Yakusoku no Neverland OP]
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 02:29:13 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

UVERworld - Touch Off
[約束のネバーランド / The Promised Neverland / Yakusoku no Neverland OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2RP6vIS (28 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Lets get this started with... UVERworld eh~!

Alright... I was so debating to do Dororo OP (2019) or This first... Well result is... That saxophone part made its decision. Alright, lets do it...

I saw 100 bpm... and I am like mmm alright... I like it, slow bpm is my forte! doubling it to 200 seems stupid so bleh 100 bpm it is!

Yah awesome... Since this series started and just aired... so content for this aren't matured enough to have many gfx to work with so mm I tired.
- Unless you guys don't mind the actual "real life people" album art of the artist singing it as your jacket then sure I'll do it...

And damn, I need to watch my Monday anime shows... later ENJOY! Damn that Saxophone!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 06:05:02 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-465] Ziyoou-vachi - Kaen [Dororo (2019) OP]
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 10:54:18 AM »
Video Preview

[close]

女王蜂 / Ziyoou-vachi - 火炎 / Kaen
[どろろ / Dororo (2019) OP]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2Df7Alp (29.7 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season...

Wow this anime is pretty kool. liking it so far... but far more kooler is the OP theme oh man sooooo eargasmic bass! love it.
also made TOKYO GHOUL:re ED1 too which no wonder was eargasmicly nice.

All over the place  on the chlg I know... and all the rest should be alright :) maybe a bit double-step there but intentional.

I finished stepping this yesterday and ran out of time on gfx & lyrics cause got work and needed watch tateyuusha(isekai shield) and hizaue(Cat Roommate). sigh.
MMM... on the roll on male Vocal Music now... will it be number 3 after this? chances are mostly likely not going to be a male vocal song :(
Cya very soon.

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-466] Nakano-kenoItsutsugo - GoToubunnoKimochi [Go-Toubun no Hanayome OP]
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 06:44:36 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

中野家の五つ子 / Nakano-ke no Itsutsugo - 五等分の気持ち / Go-Toubun no Kimochi
[五等分の花嫁 / The Quintessential Quintuplets / Go-Toubun no Hanayome OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2QXRY9p (29.3 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season...

Powerhouse of VA/Seiryuus here WOW~! Well then I should watch it and at least make a simfile on it... and yes! ED should be made too. soon.tm

There are some parts are weird CHLG/Expert chart... like random purps 12th notes. I hope its alright. And alot of "jacking" in the steps.

Wow released like 7 simfiles in the span of 18 days wow :D maybe more tomorrow? I doubt it.
Enjoy, later all!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:03:24 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-467] MADKID - RISE [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari OP1]
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 09:23:06 AM »
Video Preview

[close]

MADKID - RISE
[盾の勇者の成り上がり / The Rising of the Shield Hero / Isekai Shield / Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari OP1 (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2HxiS8I (31.1 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Isekai!!!

Oh man Aobuta VA couple to this anime, that's a win! but more than that it actually a good isekai anime for sure... Damn I giving some isekai anime some love mm! except for a few... that ragnarok sis-con and maybe subaru thing argh... wasted concepts... anyways...

aww... constricted to some good stream sounding hidden through the headhpones but I didn't release my kool KB worth steps oh well..

Also, sorry not LoL 2018 Worlds Music Video someone requested... lol same song name but not it :(
Sry not going to be the next song I am going to make... and it is a ED Theme yes finally an ED song, that caught ear to like listening it...
and again sry not Dome x Kano OP :( sigh... Holding that off as long as possible.

Enjoy see you in the next one... nyater.

Tags: Black Clover 

+- Discord

+- Shoutbox

March 03, 2019, 07:58:19 AM Tania Reyes says: hay linkis que estan caidos y no puedo bajar el mix completo por favor jubo si lo puedes arreglar te lo agradecería mucho :'(

March 03, 2019, 07:57:30 AM Tania Reyes says: hay linkis que estan caidos y no puedo bajar el mix completo por favor jubo si lo puedes arreglar te lo agradecería mucho :'(

October 22, 2018, 03:22:20 AM Beanbom says: This is a very good question.

September 18, 2018, 11:09:02 PM Eriol-kun says: @智貴諸井さん
どんな曲の譜面が作りたいですか?

September 16, 2018, 07:58:37 AM netdomon says: thank you so  much

July 31, 2018, 01:48:59 PM 智貴 諸井 says: 譜面が全然作れません
誰かボクの代わりに作ってくれる方いませんか?
お願い致します。
譜面のための画像や音声、映像はすでに用意してあります。
誰か助けて下さい!
お願い致します。

July 03, 2018, 05:20:19 AM shameikv says: yay

June 29, 2018, 04:53:45 PM 智貴 諸井 says: 初めまして

View Shout History

+- New Recent Posts

[Jubo's Simfiles] Jubo's Difficulty Rating System by Jubo April 22, 2019, 11:37:21 PM
[General Discussion] One Piece, "Wonokuni", is considered the most tight content. by jy334769 April 17, 2019, 01:56:54 PM
[General Discussion] Re: forum Lack of Active Profiles by ROMAN April 15, 2019, 08:50:52 AM
[Introductions] Re: Feel delighted ! by EmilyWan April 12, 2019, 08:40:59 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-479] LiSA - Gurenge [Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer OP] by Jubo April 11, 2019, 07:10:51 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] Re: Huzure's Simfiles — 15 Batch Packs Released (Simfile #406 Released) by stegalt April 07, 2019, 04:44:51 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-478] MADKID - FAITH [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari OP2] by Jubo April 05, 2019, 06:32:43 AM
[Anime / Manga Discussion] Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Manga by ramdin5120412 April 04, 2019, 01:41:14 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-477] Saiko Ohmori - JUSTadICE [Black Clover OP7] by Jubo April 02, 2019, 03:27:38 PM
[Announcements] Can any one can gave me any amv simfile by Joenel Evangelista April 01, 2019, 11:22:40 AM
[General Discussion] Re: Possible bug with website? by Jubo March 31, 2019, 09:03:19 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-476] MOB CHOIR feat. sajou no hana - 99.9 [Mob Psycho 100 II OP] by Jubo March 30, 2019, 01:08:08 PM
[General Discussion] Possible bug with website? by napapon March 30, 2019, 08:10:27 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-475] Terashima Takuma - Meguru Mono [Isekai Slime OP2] by Jubo March 23, 2019, 12:33:29 PM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Michi" Released by Aikyoku March 23, 2019, 02:29:52 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Haguruma" Released by Aikyoku March 23, 2019, 02:23:25 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "forget-me-not" Released by Aikyoku March 23, 2019, 02:15:55 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "RESISTER" Released by Aikyoku March 23, 2019, 02:06:58 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-474] ZAQ - Kimi no Tonari ni [Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! EP10 INS] by Jubo March 22, 2019, 12:44:35 PM
[Introductions] Feel delighted ! by krin10 March 22, 2019, 06:28:47 AM
[General Discussion] Saitama is better than Goku? by sutida7saengsri March 19, 2019, 01:49:01 PM
[Anime / Manga Discussion] Re: Supernatural by kurohime7511 March 18, 2019, 08:17:11 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] Re: Request a Song to Jubo Thread by thicccatto1 March 18, 2019, 06:03:24 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-473] halca - Sentimental Crisis [Kaguya-sama ED1] by Jubo March 16, 2019, 01:25:21 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-472] Suzuki Masayuki - Love Dramatic feat. Ihara Rikka [Kaguya-sama OP] by Jubo March 09, 2019, 10:54:40 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Curtain Call" Released by Aikyoku March 08, 2019, 06:04:35 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Wagamama de Gomakasanaide" Released by Aikyoku March 08, 2019, 06:01:20 AM
[Anime / Manga Discussion] Read manga reviews (Not rated) by inaho1688 March 07, 2019, 11:44:25 PM
[Huzure's Simfiles] How to Write a 1000-Word Essay by rinondavid February 27, 2019, 01:01:20 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-Extra] LeagueofLegends - Awaken (ft. Valerie Broussard & Ray Chen) [S2019] by Jubo February 23, 2019, 02:59:36 PM