Author Topic: Jubo Simfiles -451-500 Cessation- (Update: 2018-Feb08)  (Read 4174 times)

Offline Jubo

• Otaku's Dream "Lazy" Owner
  • Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:Today at 09:56:44 AM
  • Melon-pan is my bait for Shana-tan!
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-468] Uchida Aya - Sign [Go-Toubun no Hanayome ED]
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 06:04:37 PM »
Video Preview

Video may be muted due to copyright. It is a transformative work and non-profit.
[close]

内田彩 / Uchida Aya - Sign
[五等分の花嫁 / The Quintessential Quintuplets / Go-Toubun no Hanayome ED (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2TaL16K (20.8 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Freshly baked from the StepMania oven. AUDIO-TECHNICA! (I have ATH-M50 btw ;) 2 of them.)

Oh damn this ending theme is cute and catchy tunes... yah the sounds and vocals drawn me to like it and create this... but wow that BPM! 102. Slow but I like it! :)

The difficulties are pretty broad range... ez to alright to WTF chaos! hehe... alright enjoy... its was fun making this...

Next one is most likely... ED Theme too... :D sounding like my I've Sound Crew trance-y sounding :)
Cya Tomorrow? !@#$ I didn't play Tales of Vesperia today -.- (yet I played some LoL ARAMs to start off the 2019season sigh.)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:02:50 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-Extra] The Glitch Mob, Mako+ - RISE Remix ft. BOBBY [LoL Worlds 2018 MV2]
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 05:16:43 AM »
Video Preview

Video may be muted due to copyright. It is a transformative work and non-profit.
[close]

The Glitch Mob, Mako, and The Word Alive - RISE Remix ft. BOBBY (바비) of iKON
[League of Legends Worlds 2018 Music Video]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2MVnC77 (54 MB)

Extra! Extra! League of Legends Simfiles again... Surprise! Actually requested by porcupineslug :)

Since I did an POP/STARS League of Legends 2018 Music Video... I suddenly got a more request on LoL Music Content  :eek: aiye! I got into a whole new thing than my regular routine of Anime simfiles :D . Anyways I don't mind... as long its good to listen and has a music video... I'll do it... same anything for the matter :D

And yes took me about 3 months to finally finish this, yah Fall2018 and Winter2019 Animes interfered :P anyways enjoy... Challenge/Expert chart is full of thrills/frills and 16th runs weee... RISE!

As for the new LoL Request I gotten... Awaken 2019 Season is up next? maybe? who knows? Also that Anime Style OP for 2019 Season Music Video maybe, thats like 60secs the typical OP (for animes are half of an episode of 24/30mins runtime slot)...
But that won't be for a while...

Minami - Kawaki o Ameku (Anime Size) [Domestic na Kanojo OP] is bugging me too... Requested too! maybe next? and others AHHH~! too many lmao!
later... more tomorrow?

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-469] Minami - Kawaki wo Ameku [Domestic na Kanojo OP]
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

美波 / Minami - カワキヲアメク / Kawaki wo Ameku
[ドメスティックな彼女 / domekano / Domestic Girlfriend / Domestic na Kanojo OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2GziCnl (26.3 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Domesticated Incest by law... WOOOOOH~!

So... the anime (I read the manga till chapter 95? and gave up...) I am not watching yet... but DAT OP~! WOW.

Requested by a few people...
I know @Itsugo has made one and Itsugo has expressed interested on the PV Version of the song? I'm guessing a long version? Well then, I guess I go do mine now (though Long Version is amazing too! OH WOW.)...
But please do play Itsugo's version whenever that releases.

I have fun making these simfiles (made 2 today)...
Coincidentally, done most of Gigguk's B.A.N.G.E.Rs

for this Winter 2019 Anime season. Next one in a moment.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:12:23 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-470] Kohara Konomi - Chikatto Chika Chika♡ [Kaguya-sama EP3 ED]
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 01:58:08 PM »
Video Preview

[close]

小原好美 / Kohara Konomi - チカっとチカ千花っ♡ / Chikatto Chika Chika♡
[かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren`ai Zunousen / Kaguya-sama: Love Is War / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai EP3 ED (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2IbTBkS (28.7 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Can't confess... I'll lose... Damn. Unless its for Chika then... Yo~!

Chika... such an... adorable of joy and laughs! HAHA oh good. As you all know how the animators and staffs did on this ED songs sooooo... amazingly good, it has prompted some requested too... Can't Ignore it. Also, ED2? or EP3 ED? sigh... decidec with the last one :(

Interesting... enough... Less Steps than I though it would be... then again I couble BPM it from 89. So good enough to be at least that high step counts :D
Oh forgot to comment on the pianos' crashing keys smash section... Yeah I avoided stepping it cause its just to chaotic and random to put. So for FEELing sake I leave that out
Enjoy it...

I have fun making these simfiles (made 2 today)...
Coincidentally, done most of Gigguk's B.A.N.G.E.Rs

for this Winter 2019 Anime season. And I am missing one? mmmm... ;)

That's all everyone for this week... See you next time... :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:15:20 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-471] nano - KEMURIKUSA [ケムリクサ OP]
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2019, 10:41:02 AM »
Video Preview

[close]

ナノ / nano - KEMURIKUSA
[ケムリクサ / Kemurikusa OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2GrDxtr (25.8 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Surprise hit Anime this season. imo... 1 of 2 :)

Kemurikusa is one hell of a mystery story "survival" story... reminds me of how world building is Made in Abyss was... sure does have some similarities but one thing doesn't work well in Kemurikusa is the full CGI animation... I don't mind it, its kool, though it gets sloppy at times but good enough as CGI Animation? maybe not (looking at Houseki no Kuni and Knights of Sidonia oh man!)...
VAs/CVs makes up for it and the story of it. Its very interesting this Winter 2019 anime season... can't wait for it every week.

Anyways... What hooked me... The OP!!! nano~! haa she's back with the vibe of Asterisk War OP theme, Nishizawa Shiena. :D sure its good... English part are  8) great. Nice!

Steps are chaotic... so be careful. but avg bpm>? didn't double it, not that insane :P

Side note personal note:
I was limited to one simfile this week, sigh... one of the days required me to get off the computer and do something else aka sleep the whole time (renovating my water damaged wall in my apartment where my desktop computer is at and required to move away from it and no extension power cable to connect to the other side sigh. Still not done! back again this thursday to finish it off with sanding the plasters and multiple coats of white paint).
And during that time my 11yrs old 23" Acer monitor just suddenly won't stay on for a long period (not even more than 3 secs. Used well, always turn on 24/7 since then :P ) so I'm sad it "died" lasted more than I expected and now on the market looking for a replacement for my 2nd monitor... sigh.
The struggles of on a single monitor is real crammed... I don't how I did it for years before I got a new monitor 2 years ago? oh man...

Side note production note:
Using a new program to extract audio/video from my long depending for years virtualdub. so Avidemux is my now go to... but audio is kind of iffy on it so I'll depending Audacity more often now sigh. Still sticking to the OG/Legacy codec of XviD and .ogg (if not originally ogg then mp3) still... so still going to be large files, haha!

Anyways see you next week... maybe only one simfile maybe?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:00:07 AM by Jubo »

Tags: Black Clover 

+- Discord

+- Shoutbox

October 22, 2018, 03:22:20 AM Beanbom says: This is a very good question.

September 18, 2018, 11:09:02 PM Eriol-kun says: @智貴諸井さん
どんな曲の譜面が作りたいですか?

September 16, 2018, 07:58:37 AM netdomon says: thank you so  much

July 31, 2018, 01:48:59 PM 智貴 諸井 says: 譜面が全然作れません
誰かボクの代わりに作ってくれる方いませんか?
お願い致します。
譜面のための画像や音声、映像はすでに用意してあります。
誰か助けて下さい!
お願い致します。

July 03, 2018, 05:20:19 AM shameikv says: yay

June 29, 2018, 04:53:45 PM 智貴 諸井 says: 初めまして

View Shout History