Author Topic: Jubo Simfiles -451-500 Cessation- (Update: 2019-Jun13)  (Read 10924 times)

Offline Jubo

• Otaku's Dream "Lazy" Owner
  • Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:Today at 09:08:30 AM
  • Melon-pan is my bait for Shana-tan!
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-468] Uchida Aya - Sign [Go-Toubun no Hanayome ED]
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 06:04:37 PM »
Video Preview
[close]

内田彩 / Uchida Aya - Sign
[五等分の花嫁 / The Quintessential Quintuplets / Go-Toubun no Hanayome ED (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2TaL16K (20.8 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Freshly baked from the StepMania oven. AUDIO-TECHNICA! (I have ATH-M50 btw ;) 2 of them.)

Oh damn this ending theme is cute and catchy tunes... yah the sounds and vocals drawn me to like it and create this... but wow that BPM! 102. Slow but I like it! :)

The difficulties are pretty broad range... ez to alright to WTF chaos! hehe... alright enjoy... its was fun making this...

Next one is most likely... ED Theme too... :D sounding like my I've Sound Crew trance-y sounding :)
Cya Tomorrow? !@#$ I didn't play Tales of Vesperia today -.- (yet I played some LoL ARAMs to start off the 2019season sigh.)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:02:50 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-Extra] The Glitch Mob, Mako+ - RISE Remix ft. BOBBY [LoL Worlds 2018 MV2]
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 05:16:43 AM »
Video Preview
[close]

The Glitch Mob, Mako, and The Word Alive - RISE Remix ft. BOBBY (바비) of iKON
[League of Legends Worlds 2018 Music Video]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2MVnC77 (54 MB)

Extra! Extra! League of Legends Simfiles again... Surprise! Actually requested by porcupineslug :)

Since I did an POP/STARS League of Legends 2018 Music Video... I suddenly got a more request on LoL Music Content  :eek: aiye! I got into a whole new thing than my regular routine of Anime simfiles :D . Anyways I don't mind... as long its good to listen and has a music video... I'll do it... same anything for the matter :D

And yes took me about 3 months to finally finish this, yah Fall2018 and Winter2019 Animes interfered :P anyways enjoy... Challenge/Expert chart is full of thrills/frills and 16th runs weee... RISE!

As for the new LoL Request I gotten... Awaken 2019 Season is up next? maybe? who knows? Also that Anime Style OP for 2019 Season Music Video maybe, thats like 60secs the typical OP (for animes are half of an episode of 24/30mins runtime slot)...
But that won't be for a while...

Minami - Kawaki o Ameku (Anime Size) [Domestic na Kanojo OP] is bugging me too... Requested too! maybe next? and others AHHH~! too many lmao!
later... more tomorrow?

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-469] Minami - Kawaki wo Ameku [Domestic na Kanojo OP]
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 01:11:11 PM »
Video Preview
[close]

美波 / Minami - カワキヲアメク / Kawaki wo Ameku
[ドメスティックな彼女 / domekano / Domestic Girlfriend / Domestic na Kanojo OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2GziCnl (26.3 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Domesticated Incest by law... WOOOOOH~!

So... the anime (I read the manga till chapter 95? and gave up...) I am not watching yet... but DAT OP~! WOW.

Requested by a few people...
I know @Itsugo has made one and Itsugo has expressed interested on the PV Version of the song? I'm guessing a long version? Well then, I guess I go do mine now (though Long Version is amazing too! OH WOW.)...
But please do play Itsugo's version whenever that releases.

I have fun making these simfiles (made 2 today)...
Coincidentally, done most of Gigguk's B.A.N.G.E.Rs

for this Winter 2019 Anime season. Next one in a moment.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:12:23 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-470] Kohara Konomi - Chikatto Chika Chika♡ [Kaguya-sama EP3 ED]
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 01:58:08 PM »
Video Preview
[close]

小原好美 / Kohara Konomi - チカっとチカ千花っ♡ / Chikatto Chika Chika♡
[かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren`ai Zunousen / Kaguya-sama: Love Is War / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai EP3 ED (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2IbTBkS (28.7 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Can't confess... I'll lose... Damn. Unless its for Chika then... Yo~!

Chika... such an... adorable of joy and laughs! HAHA oh good. As you all know how the animators and staffs did on this ED songs sooooo... amazingly good, it has prompted some requested too... Can't Ignore it. Also, ED2? or EP3 ED? sigh... decidec with the last one :(

Interesting... enough... Less Steps than I though it would be... then again I couble BPM it from 89. So good enough to be at least that high step counts :D
Oh forgot to comment on the pianos' crashing keys smash section... Yeah I avoided stepping it cause its just to chaotic and random to put. So for FEELing sake I leave that out
Enjoy it...

I have fun making these simfiles (made 2 today)...
Coincidentally, done most of Gigguk's B.A.N.G.E.Rs

for this Winter 2019 Anime season. And I am missing one? mmmm... ;)

That's all everyone for this week... See you next time... :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:15:20 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-471] nano - KEMURIKUSA [ケムリクサ OP]
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2019, 10:41:02 AM »
Video Preview
[close]

ナノ / nano - KEMURIKUSA
[ケムリクサ / Kemurikusa OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2GrDxtr (25.8 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... Surprise hit Anime this season. imo... 1 of 2 :)

Kemurikusa is one hell of a mystery story "survival" story... reminds me of how world building is Made in Abyss was... sure does have some similarities but one thing doesn't work well in Kemurikusa is the full CGI animation... I don't mind it, its kool, though it gets sloppy at times but good enough as CGI Animation? maybe not (looking at Houseki no Kuni and Knights of Sidonia oh man!)...
VAs/CVs makes up for it and the story of it. Its very interesting this Winter 2019 anime season... can't wait for it every week.

Anyways... What hooked me... The OP!!! nano~! haa she's back with the vibe of Asterisk War OP theme, Nishizawa Shiena. :D sure its good... English part are  8) great. Nice!

Steps are chaotic... so be careful. but avg bpm>? didn't double it, not that insane :P

Side note personal note:
I was limited to one simfile this week, sigh... one of the days required me to get off the computer and do something else aka sleep the whole time (renovating my water damaged wall in my apartment where my desktop computer is at and required to move away from it and no extension power cable to connect to the other side sigh. Still not done! back again this thursday to finish it off with sanding the plasters and multiple coats of white paint).
And during that time my 11yrs old 23" Acer monitor just suddenly won't stay on for a long period (not even more than 3 secs. Used well, always turn on 24/7 since then :P ) so I'm sad it "died" lasted more than I expected and now on the market looking for a replacement for my 2nd monitor... sigh.
The struggles of on a single monitor is real crammed... I don't how I did it for years before I got a new monitor 2 years ago? oh man...

Side note production note:
Using a new program to extract audio/video from my long depending for years virtualdub. so Avidemux is my now go to... but audio is kind of iffy on it so I'll depending Audacity more often now sigh. Still sticking to the OG/Legacy codec of XviD and .ogg (if not originally ogg then mp3) still... so still going to be large files, haha!

Anyways see you next week... maybe only one simfile maybe?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:00:07 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
Video Preview
[close]

League of Legends - Awaken (ft. Valerie Broussard & Ray Chen)
[League of Legends Season 2019 Music Video Cinematic]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2SXYkeS (61.5 MB)

Extra! Extra! League of Legends Simfiles again... Surprise!? I guess not...
Actually requested by Kevin Li (VIA Facebook Messenger) :) -Now a Donator WOW-

So I had another week of home improvements provided by the landlord/super in my apartment and limited my time a lot in the mornings... so Yah only did one simfile, sadly not anime... cause I planning to do 2 at the same for that so that awaits for another time... But since its one and might as well be along one... so This was it... (Damn should've done the other one... the donation requested one. but That will be a "epic" or "challenging" simfile for me to do... so maybe later in the final days of this 500 series batch.)

So I have troubles to make this simfile more interesting than it is... I do agree the violins makes it so much kool along with the damn bass lines :o and of course the vocals in English are great too... But yeah I tried... maybe too over stepped in may places :) or understepped maybe I don't know... I feel okay with it or passable to share at least.

The major trouble was the music video... I had to cut out the Jhin's majestic traps and piano close covering :( sadly its was an extra 10secs or so longer at the second half to made it offset to not match with the original Music Video or the audio. Sorry about not being 100% original, but I had to cut it to match as much a possible otherwise just seems bad.

Also delay to my travels to get a new monitor :D my new LG 27" IPS monitor  ;D yah that took 2hr and 15mins public transit to go across-town and damn construction of the new LRT (I live in Toronto, Canada btw :P). Installed it and man having 2x 27" monitors side-by-side (but 1 is curved so meh close enough) is great again and larger than ever (previously had my second monitor 23" Acer H2332 for 11yrs! RIP my partner, well worth the life, ty!)

Anyways enjoy your day/week. I see you next time...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 10:17:58 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
Video Preview
[close]

鈴木雅之 / Suzuki Masayuki - ラブ・ドラマティック feat. 伊原六花 / Love Dramatic feat. Ihara Rikka
[かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren`ai Zunousen / Kaguya-sama: Love Is War / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai OP (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2XOpDH6 (28 MB)

Welcome to 2019, Winter 2019 Anime Season... When your supporting cast over takes popularity main cast :P

I know about 2 week break... sorry got a Flu and still recovering... the lingering cough and sometimes the running nose of mucus eeeeeeyuck  :rolleyes: lol. Not only that I also got a clogged left ear kinda defeats the the purpose to do some music work right? Well nightmare last week :P

I was planning to do some LemonWarlord's request (I finish the anime too while sick, LWA and unrelated request Devilman Crybaby -most likely not doing the OP man man man human! maybe a yes?-)... but gotta push that back more since Winter season is ending really soon... sigh... so gotta do some of those :) and this is one of the a couple of lots of them to do :P

I'm not huge fan of the OP and much of Japan is right now... but it is do-able for me since it is very different sounding OP than most mainstream/new animes these days :D yah enjoy...

Also, shout out to Ben Speirs releasing it first :) https://www.reddit.com/r/Stepmania/comments/ayfr59/ben_speirs_speirmix_galaxy_winter_anime_pack/

PS. Kaguya-Sama ED theme soon too! Didn't have enough time to finish it up today :( tomorrow maybe? Back to work week again... And March is the majority of my family members' birthdays damn! moneyless and timeless month :P
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:34:40 AM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-473] halca - Sentimental Crisis [Kaguya-sama ED1]
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »
Video Preview
[close]

halca - Sentimental Crisis / センチメンタルクライシス
[かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~ / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren`ai Zunousen / Kaguya-sama: Love Is War / Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ED1 (2019)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2TThqT4 (25.8 MB)

Winter 2019 Anime Season... It's procrastinate my favourite/good sounding songs to simfiles crunch time before Spring 2019   :rolleyes:

oh boy halca songs, no wonder those vocals are... cute :)

Yah aww man these past few days... or the entire week man.. in and out of stepmania interest and man jeez I don't know I was not enjoying it till today... I guess today was I guess enjoyable to say the least from the last few days... yah (going to a family celebration AYCE buffet later today, maybe that is why LMAO!)

Anyways enjoy! Kaguya-sama ep10 released/aired today too so yoyoyo! chinchin LMAO ok have nice day/week all. Maybe one more tomorrow? (request day off/time from work for today so mmm! who knows! and Fate Stay/Night Heaven's Feel 2 -Lost Butterfly- theater cinema watching tomorrow too WOO! )
Later...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:34:18 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
Video Preview
[close]

ZAQ - 君のとなりに / Kimi no Tonari ni
[中二病でも恋がしたい! / chuu2koi / Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! / Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! EP10 INS]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2ukPWaz (40.2 MB)

It's rollback time... to 2012? WHAT?!

Alright got a reason for this... So I watched Fate/Stay Night: Heaven't Feel 2.Lost Butterfly in theaters on Sun Mar. 17, 2019 (HOLY SHIII it was amazingly good and yet dark... oh wow they kinda went borderline 18+ funny thing is near the end of the movie, phewewwohosh!) and I am like... I wonder I have aimer songs... and looked on youtube... and yup there (YES I am going to make a FS/N HF simfile soon! but batch exclusive I guess... AMVs man!) then came across this song... Coincidentally, I was updating and adding more songs to the playlist on my phone...
reaching over 100GBs 9k+ songs... and... You guessed it... This song... and Yeah it brought my feels on this song and this anime man! I love this song.

I instantly made the files before I slept on Thursday. After work and watching many shows I backlogged since Monday? yah caught up (except 3D Kanojo Real Girl sigh...)

And yup made it all morning today (Fri. Mar 22, 2019) about maybe 4-5 Hours? Yah... Fun... feels.

Anyways, Video from youtube, re-encodeds as usual... so whatever the quality is like (there is a plenty of pixelation bleeds and artifacting in the video. So out of my control sadly... so sorry for that.)

umm... enjoy! Next up this time some 2019 Winter Anime season songs... or not really this season' song, more like previous season song... So I'm planning to finishing up the Isekai Slime OP / ED series songs
and maybe! Mob Psycho 100 S2 OP/EDs... MAYBE!
Later have a nice day.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:07:34 PM by Jubo »

Offline Jubo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Otaku's Dream
[Jubo-475] Terashima Takuma - Meguru Mono [Isekai Slime OP2]
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2019, 12:33:29 PM »
Video Preview
[close]

寺島拓篤 / Terashima Takuma - メグルモノ / Meguru Mono
[転生したらスライムだった件 / Isekai Slime / TenSura / Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken OP2 (2018)]

Download here: http://bit.ly/2HNNdyk (30.2 MB)

Welcome to Fall 2018 Season... W..W.Wait a minute...? Aren't we in Winter 2019?

Well... what a series... ehhh? Season 2 announced Ahhhh! !@#$ awww yeah. oh ok yes good. So... here is OP2...
ED2 soon.

See you in ED2 for more comments lol!
But most likely next week, cya later...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:15:17 AM by Jubo »

Tags: Black Clover 

+- Discord

+- Shoutbox

June 12, 2019, 06:46:26 AM Seraph1983 says: 我很喜歡你做的譜面,希望你可以繼續更新
我也想學習製作,但是我看不懂日文
謝謝你的努力,讓大家有資源可以分享
加油 8)

April 27, 2019, 07:55:09 AM konacraze22 says: seems like not much has happened

April 27, 2019, 07:54:54 AM konacraze22 says: It's been such a long while since I last came here...

March 03, 2019, 07:58:19 AM Tania Reyes says: hay linkis que estan caidos y no puedo bajar el mix completo por favor jubo si lo puedes arreglar te lo agradecería mucho :'(

March 03, 2019, 07:57:30 AM Tania Reyes says: hay linkis que estan caidos y no puedo bajar el mix completo por favor jubo si lo puedes arreglar te lo agradecería mucho :'(

October 22, 2018, 03:22:20 AM Beanbom says: This is a very good question.

September 18, 2018, 11:09:02 PM Eriol-kun says: @智貴諸井さん
どんな曲の譜面が作りたいですか?

September 16, 2018, 07:58:37 AM netdomon says: thank you so  much

July 31, 2018, 01:48:59 PM 智貴 諸井 says: 譜面が全然作れません
誰かボクの代わりに作ってくれる方いませんか?
お願い致します。
譜面のための画像や音声、映像はすでに用意してあります。
誰か助けて下さい!
お願い致します。

July 03, 2018, 05:20:19 AM shameikv says: yay

View Shout History

+- New Recent Posts

[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-491] Study - Never Give It Up!! [Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai OP] by Jubo June 13, 2019, 10:46:11 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-490] Uchida Yuuma - Speechless [Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life ED] by Jubo June 12, 2019, 10:46:31 AM
[General Discussion] Re: One Piece, "Wonokuni", is considered the most tight content. by KennethQ June 11, 2019, 05:24:33 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-489] sumika - Equal [MIX MEISEI STORY OP] by Jubo June 06, 2019, 03:03:54 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-488] Study - Seishun Seminar [Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai OP] by Jubo June 02, 2019, 02:33:31 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-487] Kenshi Yonezu - Umi no Yuurei [Kaijuu no Kodomo MV] by Jubo May 31, 2019, 03:56:11 PM
[Introductions] Re: Ohayou ! by Seiya May 31, 2019, 09:24:26 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-DJMAX] Forte Escape - End of the Moonlight [Portable1 - 002] by Jubo May 31, 2019, 06:55:29 AM
[Introductions] Re: Ohayou ! by Jubo May 30, 2019, 02:09:21 PM
[Introductions] Ohayou ! by Seiya May 30, 2019, 03:19:28 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-486] Aoi Shouta - Tone [Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life OP] by Jubo May 28, 2019, 11:13:24 AM
[StepMania Discussion] Re: Can someone tell me why the difficulty is skewed greatly recently by Serega May 24, 2019, 03:42:05 AM
[General Discussion] Re: How's everyone nowadays? by Serega May 24, 2019, 03:39:04 AM
[Announcements] Re: Otaku's Dream Mix 5th -Pad- [Vol 1/4] Released! by RichardMcDowell May 23, 2019, 07:25:12 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-485] Inoue Sonoko - Kotonoha no Omoi [Senryuu Shoujo OP] by Jubo May 20, 2019, 12:37:55 PM
[Itsugo15's Simfiles] Re: Itsugo15 SimifileS 1-30 (Released 31 Oct. 2011) by Itsugo May 10, 2019, 09:28:17 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-484] RAISE A SUILEN - UNSTOPPABLE [CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard ED4 (2018)] by Jubo May 08, 2019, 09:27:29 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Lucky Ending" Released by Aikyoku May 08, 2019, 06:05:32 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Again" Released by Aikyoku May 08, 2019, 05:57:32 AM
[Videos, Games, Music & Technology] Re: PUBG Sends Limited Halloween Sets Invites Halloween Scare by Nicholasmax May 08, 2019, 01:29:24 AM
[Videos, Games, Music & Technology] Re: Gensokyo retro musical (幻想郷レトロミュージカル) by Nicholasmax May 08, 2019, 01:28:11 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-483] Fujikawa Chiai - あたしが隣にいるうちに [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari ED2] by Jubo May 06, 2019, 02:37:09 PM
[General Discussion] Re: May I ask something pls? by Jubo April 28, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
[General Discussion] May I ask something pls? by matainta April 28, 2019, 05:06:12 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-482] Edoga-Sullivan - WONDERFUL WONDER [Ao-chan Can't Study OP] by Jubo April 27, 2019, 06:19:16 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-481] Waki Azumi - Moffu Mofu DE Yoinojayo [The Helpful Fox Senko-san ED] by Jubo April 26, 2019, 08:52:52 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "KNOCK on the CORE" Released by Aikyoku April 26, 2019, 08:04:42 AM
[Huzure's Simfiles] Re: Huzure's Simfiles — 15 Batch Packs Released (Simfile #406 Released) by Huzure April 25, 2019, 01:12:24 AM
[Download and Share Simfiles] Re: EDMS A [KB] | Edms A1-A2-A3-A4 + Extra :) by AlanMaid April 24, 2019, 01:13:08 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-480] the peggies - Stand by Me [Sarazanmai ED] by Jubo April 24, 2019, 10:18:09 AM