Author Topic: 東方魔法踊 (Touhou Mahouyou) ~ Magical Dance Phantasm SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!  (Read 36761 times)

Offline Gpop

• Seitokai [Challenge]
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Topic Author
  • Last Login:September 09, 2014, 08:00:31 PM
  • The retarded Koishi fanguy
    • View Profile
(So yeah no banner yet, go wild :V)

I was actually planning of ending it after the last pack buuuuut after a surprise initial response from my last pack I've decided to pick the pack up again. And I've decided to allow submissions once again after a great response from a few people here and everywhere else <3

I won't waste my time saying much else, but I'm implemented a new "Tricky" mode. It's pretty much a mode which utilizes the new "attack" mods of SM5. I'm doing this because I want people to start using SM5 more looking at how great it is already, so we can have more people push for it's completion.

PLEASE read the rules this time, I've added a few things to fix problems I had with submissions from the last pack (KISHIDA KYOUDEN) as well as the rules towards "tricky" mode and whatnot.

RULES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
  • Song must obviously be a Touhou song or an arrangement of a Touhou song! I will not allow songs that are unrelated to the series, even if it had a video based on Touhou.
  • Please try to keep the song shorter than 2:15 and longer than 1:00. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS IF THE SONG INCLUDES A VIDEO THAT'S ALSO LONGER THAN THE SUGGESTED TIME. We want r23 players to be able to play it as well.
  • That being said, please try to keep video sizes small, below 20mb AT MOST, but try to keep a moderate quality. Same goes for the song.
  • Song file MUST be in .ogg. You can easily convert it with Audacity even :P
  • Every submission must have all difficulties charted from Beginner - Oni. BUT Beginner - Heavy will be DDR - style stepcharts (No mines/rolls/hands, no higher than 9, but 10s will only be allowed on Heavy IF the song and chart are good enough for it), and Oni will be an ITG - style chart (Anything goes as long as it makes sense and crap). I know what I'm saying because I used to be a DDR whore who looked down upon ITG charts, so I'm being flexible to everyone here. Also, Beginner must have NO HOLDS OR JUMPS OTHER THAN LEFT/RIGHT AND UP/DOWN. If you want to clarify this please PM me.
  • If you do not wish to add in lower or certain difficulties, I will be more than happy to add it in myself ^^. I hate leaving them like that. It feels so incomplete to me.
  • I will be rating the charts with a Accepted, Accepted if fixed, and Rejected, based on my opinion, along with my own personal comments to the files.
  • That being said, if you find that the final chart has been accepted BUT slightly modified by release do not take it too personally, because of the following rule.
  • The file may be released anywhere else BUT from other packs.
  • Also, you MAY NOT step and submit a song I've already claimed or have already stepped in my previous three packs. This is because this pack is still a part of the other two packs and I would like to avoid duplicates.
  • If two or more people send in the same file, and I feel like they are good enough to be accepted, I will only select the better file to stay in the pack and drop the other. The other will know if their file was declined and my reason why. Please do not take this personally though and try to avoid this. I'd hate to break anyone's hearts.
  • All files must include a cdtitle of the person who stepped it.
  • As for the ever so confusing song artists, I'd much rather you put in the circle name UNLESS you have a good reason to put in the artist name. (ie circles that is moreso a compilation of popular artists rather than a single artist, EXCEPT IOSYS)
  • All stepfiles MUST have a BANNER that is 512x160 and the BACKGROUND that is 800x600

NEW RULES:
  • PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF SONGS YOU'RE SUBMITTING BY THE SAME ARTIST. Seriously, last pack I've been having TOO many submissions by Kishida Kyouden. Yes, I do agree they are a great band, but jesus give other groups a chance.
  • I STILL HAVE THE OPTIONS TO MODIFY YOUR FILES IF NECESSARY. I'm doing my best to optimize the files as fun as it can be while fitting the song itself. Remember, even though I'm accepting submissions, you must accept the fact that it's still MY pack. If that bothers you than I understand, I wouldn't be happy as well.
  • TRICKY MODE IS TOTALLY OPTIONAL. I'm not enforcing it to be in every file AT ALL. Hell, not every file I'll make will have tricky mode, just the ones I feel will work, but don't be surprised if I DO add it to your files in the end, it's just my own personal preference.
  • RULES STILL APPLY FOR BEGINNER - HEAVY AND EXPERT. Beginner - heavy will be DDR charts, therefore NO MINES (shock arrows don't count as an excuse) AND NO ROLLS AND NOTHING FROM SM5. Expert is still an ITG chart, so ONLY UP TO MINES AND ROLLS IN ADDITION TO THE STEPCHART, BUT NO LIFTS, ATTACK MODS, WARPS (unless you script it as negative bpms), OR DELAYS OR COMBO HOLDS. Leave that all for Tricky mode.
  • BEGINNER - ONI/EXPERT WILL ALL HAVE THE SAME BPM AND WILL BE USING THE BPM CHANGES FROM THE "SONG TIMING" CHART IN SM5. I'm just clearing this up because SM5 uses "Song Timing" charts to be in the .sm charts to be compatible with older versions of SM and OpenITG and r21. We still have those loyal to SM3.9 and ITG2 y'know, and I wanna cater to them :P
  • TRICKY MODE ANYTHING GOES. But please make it sensible and fun and actually POSSIBLE. Don't abuse.

I think that's it for now. Anyways, feel free to start submitting. Gonna set up an email real soon for submissions, but for now, just PM it to me through here and I'll take a look at them.

Here's the songs I've already planned on stepping:
Holy Butterfly - CROW'SCLAW
Unidentified Flying Dance Fantasy - IOSYS
Staggering Spirit, Keine's Staggering Song - Halozy
Superhuman Byakuren Hijiri's Air Muscle - IOSYS
Conviction Yamaxanadu - IOSYS
Artificial Children - IOSYS (so much IOSYS)
Dancing Flower-D2 Extra Remix- - CleanTears
Old World - t+pazolite
Ghostly Parapara Ship (Horror struck Edit) - t+pazolite
Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor (Nonstop Denpa Ver.) - cYsmix
Shanghai Alice - Demetori/UI-70
Wind God Girl - Demetori
seE new the world, she knew the world - CYTOKINE
Renaissance - Malkuth

Anyways, any comments and questions feel free to ask in this thread or PM me personally! If you'd like to do a collab with me though, please specify the song through PMs and I'll think about it :P

EDIT: NEW EMAIL. SUBMIT THERE:
touhoupadpack4@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 04:55:37 PM by Gpop »

Offline Gpop

• Seitokai [Challenge]
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
Re: Touhou Pad Pack 4 (Name pending) Now Accepting Submissions!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 10:59:54 AM »
REVIEWS

Destruction v2 (Condoct):
Accepted if Revised:
Getting there, pretty accurate in general, but short freezes in the first and final stream (or in any stream) isn't necessary. Not a fan of accenting like that. Makes it forcefully hard on those streams.

Now about the double-stepping, especially on the triplets, even though there is a quarter step space, you still want to keep the feet in mind. Through out the entire file you want to keep the feet alternating unless you're trying some special gimmick for the chart. So even if there's space, most of the time padders will keep their foot on where the last was, despite how long ago the last note was, so fix these triplets up a bit especially so our feet can handle it :V

Everything else is fine, just also get rid of that speed up at the end, not really necessary.

Booklet Choir (Itsugo):
Accepted if Revised:
Man I liked how you stepped it, it was good, but just one or two things I want you to fix before I can accept

Remove notes right before speed up, but not the hold, that's good. Just my standard for my files. See most files in my previous packs. But that's not too big. The other is the part right at the speed up to the main BPM. Just seems more fitting to change the notes to gallops to go with the song more.

Also, the chorus I'm a little iffy about, but nothing technically wrong since you're following the BGM more than the vocals there, but for me it seems you already do that right AFTER the chorus too, so it might seem a LITTLE repetitive, but it's up to you if you want to change it or not.

Lucid Dream (CondorTalon)
Accepted
Good. No complaints. At all. Added difficulties already (also video just because :V)

Nitrx (CondorTalon)
Accepted
Ditto (except there's no video for this :V)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:01:26 PM by Gpop »

Offline Itsugo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Last Login:June 25, 2019, 07:29:28 PM
  • S.T.A.R.S. PIU@DDR "Sim Maker"
    • View Profile
    • Itsugo15 Simifiles
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 12:41:54 AM »
oh yeah.

Planning to step:

1.-Lucid Dream-EastNewSound
2.-R.I.P.-narco + capo
3.-Your Voice-回路-kairo-

Just 3 for now because I ´m focused on OD 2nd Pad Mix.

Offline xanox100

• Seitokai [Challenge]
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010
  • Last Login:April 13, 2016, 08:04:30 PM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:13:58 AM »
If you want you can put me in charge of making gfx and the banner for your pack. Check out my sig thread at smo and youll see what im talking about. Im trying to become more involved in communitys so this would be a perfect opportunity for me to prove myself here on the OD forum. ;)

Offline Gpop

• Seitokai [Challenge]
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 09:41:34 AM »
Yeah sure, I'm not the best at graphics anyways so it's nice to have a helping hand on that. Once I get a name for the pack I'll need a banner too :V

Offline Itsugo

• Oligarchs
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Last Login:June 25, 2019, 07:29:28 PM
  • S.T.A.R.S. PIU@DDR "Sim Maker"
    • View Profile
    • Itsugo15 Simifiles
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 10:27:14 AM »
about gfxs

1.-Lucid Dream-EastNewSound (Contain Video PV)
2.-R.I.P.-narco + capo
3.-Your Voice-回路-kairo- (Contain Video PV)

I gonna make gfxs for "R.I.P.-narco + capo" only

Gpop prefers gfxs like

Offline Gpop

• Seitokai [Challenge]
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 05:58:07 PM »
I only changed it to that to fit the PV better. It's kinda like saying...that the song has a PV, etc. But if it has no PV, you can put whatever as long as it has the correct name and artist/circle in it :P

So if you're saying it doesn't have it, then go right ahead :V

Offline xanox100

• Seitokai [Challenge]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »
Thanks Gpop. At least someone appreciates help. All Ciunek does is piss and whine about me going around and trying to help people which he finds annoying and complain that all of my gfx are shit. Dont worry Gpop my graphics arent bad, Im actually quite good at making them. ;)

Offline Gundam-Duder

• ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
  • OD Simfile Author
  • Beyond Abilities
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 08:39:00 PM
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 11:28:28 PM »
Don't take Ciu's comments too personally. He isn't bashing you for the fact that you're offering to help out; Everyone likes help. It's more along the lines of being annoyed at your lack modesty and the sort of ego you emit when you post things such as "I'm a pro at ___" or "I can lead ____". You seemingly jump right into posting something without thinking about how your message can be interpreted in a negative manner. In the case, your posts lately come off as you being very egotistical and self centered about GFX making, which annoys people especially when they see you posting about it everywhere and not just OD.

It's one thing to acknowledge you're good at something, but when you continually boast about yourself in the majority of your posts, it becomes very irritable to people. I'm not trying to bash you or anything don't take this the wrong way either. I could not care less about what you consider yourself "good" at, just think about what you say before posting otherwise you'll keep creating the image of yourself being extremely self centered and egotistical.

I'm sorry if I derailed the thread here, Gpop but it's important that Xanox reads this. I won't add anymore to this post.

Offline xanox100

• Seitokai [Challenge]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 01:02:22 AM »
Sorry to get off topic Gpop but Id like to respond to this. You know that most of the time Im being sarcastic about what I say. I know im not the best at stepmania, making gfx, or making perfect simfiles. If i did think that way id be one cocky SOB. I talk that way to have fun on the forums and have a few laughs, thats all. And if I came off as annoying to some people, sorry if you cant be mature and have fun as well. Im not the kind of person to have a big cocky ego, Im just jokin around. ;)  sorry for the off topic comment Gpop. Anyways I have a question for you. What do you want the pack banner to be like? What specific color scheme do you want? And what type of font do you want?

Tags:

+- Discord

+- Shoutbox

June 12, 2019, 06:46:26 AM Seraph1983 says: 我很喜歡你做的譜面,希望你可以繼續更新
我也想學習製作,但是我看不懂日文
謝謝你的努力,讓大家有資源可以分享
加油 8)

April 27, 2019, 07:55:09 AM konacraze22 says: seems like not much has happened

April 27, 2019, 07:54:54 AM konacraze22 says: It's been such a long while since I last came here...

March 03, 2019, 07:58:19 AM Tania Reyes says: hay linkis que estan caidos y no puedo bajar el mix completo por favor jubo si lo puedes arreglar te lo agradecería mucho :'(

March 03, 2019, 07:57:30 AM Tania Reyes says: hay linkis que estan caidos y no puedo bajar el mix completo por favor jubo si lo puedes arreglar te lo agradecería mucho :'(

October 22, 2018, 03:22:20 AM Beanbom says: This is a very good question.

September 18, 2018, 11:09:02 PM Eriol-kun says: @智貴諸井さん
どんな曲の譜面が作りたいですか?

September 16, 2018, 07:58:37 AM netdomon says: thank you so  much

July 31, 2018, 01:48:59 PM 智貴 諸井 says: 譜面が全然作れません
誰かボクの代わりに作ってくれる方いませんか?
お願い致します。
譜面のための画像や音声、映像はすでに用意してあります。
誰か助けて下さい!
お願い致します。

July 03, 2018, 05:20:19 AM shameikv says: yay

View Shout History

+- New Recent Posts

[Announcements] Re: Otaku's Dream Mix 5th -Pad- [Vol 1/4] Released! by RichardRapp June 24, 2019, 10:27:30 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-492] Black Raison d'être - INSIDE IDENTITY [Chuu2Koi ED]** by Jubo June 22, 2019, 07:11:08 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-491] Study - Never Give It Up!! [Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai ED] by Jubo June 13, 2019, 10:46:11 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-490] Uchida Yuuma - Speechless [Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life ED] by Jubo June 12, 2019, 10:46:31 AM
[General Discussion] Re: One Piece, "Wonokuni", is considered the most tight content. by KennethQ June 11, 2019, 05:24:33 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-489] sumika - Equal [MIX MEISEI STORY OP] by Jubo June 06, 2019, 03:03:54 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-488] Study - Seishun Seminar [Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai OP] by Jubo June 02, 2019, 02:33:31 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-487] Kenshi Yonezu - Umi no Yuurei [Kaijuu no Kodomo MV] by Jubo May 31, 2019, 03:56:11 PM
[Introductions] Re: Ohayou ! by Seiya May 31, 2019, 09:24:26 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-DJMAX] Forte Escape - End of the Moonlight [Portable1 - 002] by Jubo May 31, 2019, 06:55:29 AM
[Introductions] Re: Ohayou ! by Jubo May 30, 2019, 02:09:21 PM
[Introductions] Ohayou ! by Seiya May 30, 2019, 03:19:28 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-486] Aoi Shouta - Tone [Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life OP] by Jubo May 28, 2019, 11:13:24 AM
[StepMania Discussion] Re: Can someone tell me why the difficulty is skewed greatly recently by Serega May 24, 2019, 03:42:05 AM
[General Discussion] Re: How's everyone nowadays? by Serega May 24, 2019, 03:39:04 AM
[Announcements] Re: Otaku's Dream Mix 5th -Pad- [Vol 1/4] Released! by RichardMcDowell May 23, 2019, 07:25:12 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-485] Inoue Sonoko - Kotonoha no Omoi [Senryuu Shoujo OP] by Jubo May 20, 2019, 12:37:55 PM
[Itsugo15's Simfiles] Re: Itsugo15 SimifileS 1-30 (Released 31 Oct. 2011) by Itsugo May 10, 2019, 09:28:17 PM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-484] RAISE A SUILEN - UNSTOPPABLE [CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard ED4 (2018)] by Jubo May 08, 2019, 09:27:29 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Lucky Ending" Released by Aikyoku May 08, 2019, 06:05:32 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "Again" Released by Aikyoku May 08, 2019, 05:57:32 AM
[Videos, Games, Music & Technology] Re: PUBG Sends Limited Halloween Sets Invites Halloween Scare by Nicholasmax May 08, 2019, 01:29:24 AM
[Videos, Games, Music & Technology] Re: Gensokyo retro musical (幻想郷レトロミュージカル) by Nicholasmax May 08, 2019, 01:28:11 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-483] Fujikawa Chiai - あたしが隣にいるうちに [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari ED2] by Jubo May 06, 2019, 02:37:09 PM
[General Discussion] Re: May I ask something pls? by Jubo April 28, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
[General Discussion] May I ask something pls? by matainta April 28, 2019, 05:06:12 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-482] Edoga-Sullivan - WONDERFUL WONDER [Ao-chan Can't Study OP] by Jubo April 27, 2019, 06:19:16 AM
[Jubo's Simfiles] [Jubo-481] Waki Azumi - Moffu Mofu DE Yoinojayo [The Helpful Fox Senko-san ED] by Jubo April 26, 2019, 08:52:52 AM
[Aikyoku's Simfiles] "KNOCK on the CORE" Released by Aikyoku April 26, 2019, 08:04:42 AM
[Huzure's Simfiles] Re: Huzure's Simfiles — 15 Batch Packs Released (Simfile #406 Released) by Huzure April 25, 2019, 01:12:24 AM